Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ben x Gwen Moments~

Post in the comments your Favorite Ben x Gwen moment :D or any moment you remember and then I'll edit this page and post it here for compilation and for use in the future Bwen site :D.



Follow this format:

Episode title
from what ben 10 version:
Scene/quote:
Screen shot if possible.

sample: 

Episode: "benwolf"
version: Ben 10
scene/quote: 
Ben: What's wrong with me?
Kai: Nothing. And the alien stuff's cool. Just not as cool as when you were a Yenaldooshi. I figured I could train you. Tame you. You know?
Gwen:*Train* him? *Tame* him? He's a *person* not a pet! You can't talk to my cousin like that!
Ben: Thanks.
Gwen: Only *I* can talk to my cousin like that! You just blew it big time!
Screenshot: N/A. But if anyone can provide one, that would be great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment